Tuesday, August 11, 2015

End of Summer, Beginning of Something New

It is hard to believe that the "summer break" has come to an end and we are back in the classroom nearly full time. I say "nearly" since we will likely make a soft transition from crazy to predictable. 

A note to all who view what I write here, my camera broke. The motor broke to be exact. It was really running on borrowed time since I dropped it 10 vertical inches onto a table nearly 5 years ago. I am going to have to figure out if I want to fix the body or get a new one. Until then, I am not feeling very inclined to post here without photos. (I am so not in love with our point-and-shoot.) And I should also conditionally apologize in advance that if I do end up with a new camera that the photos here may be a little wonky until I figure out which way the new piece of technology tends to lean. 

So with that said, I've been spending my recent days caring for very sick children, planning our fall schedule, reviewing lesson plans, making materials, and working to rearrange our classroom in preparation for a new school year. I can't wait to get back to it.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you planned for this coming year! Bummer about the camera, though :(. Hope you guys feel better!

    ReplyDelete