Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Margaret Homfray videos

I've been meaning to post this but just keep forgetting. So that I don't need to remember this again, I am posting this now. The Margaret Homfray lecture videos about the primary curriculum are located here on YouTube. Margaret Homfray was a student and colleague of Maria Montessori and was the person instrumental in spreading Montessori education in Britain. She passed away in the 1990's. This link has more information about her life and work.

I've been to a couple of blogs that point to these training videos, but the links are broken. These YouTube links are current and working as of this post date. If, for what ever reason, these are taken down please leave a comment note and let others know. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link to these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! I've not searched for them in a while, but have been hoping for updated links :)

    I'll add the links to my blog too soon.

    :)

    ReplyDelete